[evaal contest] Few questions regarding the competition.

Francesco Potortì Potorti at isti.cnr.it
Tue Aug 16 15:55:46 CEST 2016

>1. Would it be possible to use google's Slides for the presentation?

The presentation site will be equipped with screen and projector, to
which you can attach your computer.  If you need details about the
availability of network connection, we'll have to wait for the local
chairs to answer, which may take some time due to August vacations.

>2. There are several test tracks. What is the score of the competition?
>Averages of Q3s per track? Cumulative average?

Each track will have its own ranking and awards.  The awards are
indicated in the Call for competition at <http://www3.uah.es/ipin2016/cfc.php>

--
Francesco Potortì (ricercatore)        Voice:  +39.050.621.3058
ISTI - Area della ricerca CNR          Mobile: +39.348.8283.107