[evaal contest] IPN compeition 2016 is confirmed!

Francesco Potortì Potorti at isti.cnr.it
Mon Jul 25 21:08:19 CEST 2016

Dear all interested into the EvAAL competition,

the IPIN competition 2016, organised by EvAAL during the IPIN conference
in Madrid from 4 to 7 October, will host over 20 competitors orgrnised
into four tracks.

This is a great success and once again sets the IPIN competition as the
premiere high-quality indoor localisation competition.

We are setting up a competitors' page on the EvAAL web site
<http://evaal.aaloa.org>, and we will fill it with competitors' data as
soon as we get them (given the vacation time of the year, that will take
some time).

We still accept applications for participation to the competition.
Acceptance is subjected to logistic constraints dependent on each
track.  If you are interested, or you know someone who is interested,
plese contact the track chairs for the track of your interest.  You find
the details of each track and the track chairs addresses at
<http://www3.uah.es/ipin2016/cfc.php>.

See you in Madrid in October!

--
Francesco Potortì (ricercatore)        Voice:  +39.050.621.3058
ISTI - Area della ricerca CNR          Mobile: +39.348.8283.107