[evaal contest] EvAAL - on-site tracks: logistics

Francesco Potortì Potorti at isti.cnr.it
Thu Oct 8 18:39:18 CEST 2015

Dear competitors of on-site tracks (1 & 2),

at the Banff centre we can use KCCI room 310 on Tuesday and Wednesday
for leaving our things and using computers.  See you there.

In order to simplify contacts, it would be useful if you let me know
your mobile number and skype contact.

My phone number is in the signature, other useful numbers are:

Paolo Barsocchi +39.338.7396.014
Michle Girolami +39.329.2075.980

--
Francesco Potortì (ricercatore)        Voice:  +39.050.621.3058
ISTI - Area della ricerca CNR          Mobile: +39.348.8283.107