[evaal contest] Short paper camera-ready & copyright release

Rafael Berkvens rafael.berkvens at uantwerpen.be
Mon Sep 28 10:51:11 CEST 2015

Dear competition organizers

In the e-mail notifying us of the short paper acceptance, is the line:

"The camera-ready version due is October 1st, 2015 as is the Copyright
Release form."

When selecting to add the copyright release form in the EDAS system, I get
the notification:

"You must first register for the conference, but registration for the
conference has not been opened."

However, I already registered for the conference a good while back. I
believe the connection between registration and the EDAS system may have
been closed. Additionally, there is no link for 'final manuscript', which
also reads 'no registration'.

Will these issues be resolved by October 1st, or will we be required to
submit the final paper and copyright form through a different system?

Kind regards
Raf Berkvens

Raf Berkvens
Doctoraatsbursaal

*Faculty of Applied Engineering SciencesMOSAIC - iMinds*
Campus Paardenmarkt - Lokaal PM.ES22

Paardenmarkt 92 - 2000 Antwerpen - Belgium
rafael.berkvens at uantwerp.be

<https://www.uantwerp.be/en/>