[evaal contest] EvAAL on-site: maps and path

Francesco Potortì Potorti at isti.cnr.it
Fri Sep 25 12:55:56 CEST 2015

Dear competitors of tracks 1 & 2,

some more communications follow.

ACCESS POINT LOCATIONS (TRACK 1)

To further clarify the README provided with the maps, the wifi access
point positions shown on the map are relative to the time the maps were
issued, back in 2008, so the current situation may be different, even
much different.  In short, as previously stated, we do not provide
indication on the position and BSSID of access points: you should survey
the area yourselves.

LENGHT OF PATH (TRACKS 1 & 2)

As a general indication of what a path may look like, we will have a
path starting inside one of the buildings, going on along the corridors
and possibly rooms, then changing floor, walking again along corridors
and possibly rooms, then possibly moving to a different building and
doing the same there.  You can expect a total lenght of 300-600 m and a
total walking time of 10-20 min.  This is a rough descriptions which is
only intended to give you a flavour of what a path may look like.

--
Francesco Potortì (ricercatore)        Voice:  +39.050.621.3058
ISTI - Area della ricerca CNR          Mobile: +39.348.8283.107