[evaal contest] EvAAL next steps and a sincere request for help

Juan Antonio Álvarez jaalvarez at us.es
Fri Oct 18 23:10:05 CEST 2013

Dear all,
I agree with Mitja. Important conferences are included every year in the
budgets of research groups, a workshop such as the one suggested by Mitja
can be a good solution also for attract more competitors.

Best regards,
Juan.

 Juan Antonio Álvarez García <jaalvarez at us.es>
 Sisius <http://investigacion.us.es/sisius/sis_showpub.php?idpers=9579>