[evaal contest] EvAAL competition photos

Till Riedel riedel at teco.edu
Sun Sep 29 15:52:23 CEST 2013

Also from my side all the best to the winners!!!!

Judging from the photos it seems that you had a great ceremony!

Unfortunately I could not attend the AALForum as I am currently in China.

I like to thank all the contributors and reviewers of this years Evaal
localization competition! I was a great experience to be part of this.

Best regards,

Till

--
Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
TECO - Technology for Pervasive Computing

Dr.-Ing. Dipl.-Inform. Till Riedel
Research Director TECO

post: KIT, TecO, Vincenz-Priessnitz-Str. 3, 76131 Karlsruhe, Germany
fon: +49 721 608-41706 , fax: +49 721 608-41702
email: riedel at teco.edu , web: www.teco.edu/people/riedel

KIT – University of the State of Baden-Wuerttemberg
and National Large-scale Research Center of the Helmholtz Association