[evaal contest] [Localization track] Preliminary teams scheduling

Dario Salvi dsalvi at lst.tfo.upm.es
Fri Jun 7 12:58:44 CEST 2013

Dear competitors,

please see the preliminary scheduling of the benchmarks. We are
available to change it if you have any problem (e.g. flights etc.).

-Day1: 3rd of July

Team: RealTrac
Time: 9:00 - 12:00

Team: LOCOSmotion
Time: 12:00 - 15:00

Team: AmbiTrick
Time: 15:00-18:00

-Day2: 4th of July

Team: Philippe Canalda (?)
Time: 9:00 - 12:00

Team: IPNlas
Time: 12:00 - 15:00

Team: Magsys
Time: 15:00-18:00

-Day: 5th July

Team: Manuele Bonaccorsi (?)
Time: 9:00 - 12:00

Please be also aware that we are updating the integration package as are
fixing some little bugs and migrating to a new version of the
univeresAAL middleware. This will not affect the APIs, so you will see
no difference at all.
I'll keep you informed.

Best regards,

Dario Salvi

--
Dario Salvi
https://orcid.org/0000-0002-9203-1124
dsalvi at lst.tfo.upm.es
Life Supporting Technologies
Departamento de Tecnología Fotónica y Bioingeniería
Universidad Politécnica de Madrid
Madrid, Spain