[evaal contest] [Localization track] technical integration

Dario Salvi dsalvi at lst.tfo.upm.es
Mon May 27 14:18:15 CEST 2013

Dear Alexei,

I am putting all the others in CC, actually the link you are telling me
is broken, I have just fixed it, the manual is reachable here:
http://evaal.aaloa.org/images/annex/EvAAL2013/localization/competitors%20handbook%20indoor%20localization%202013.pdf

Thanks for telling me.

Best regards,

Dario

--
Dario Salvi
https://orcid.org/0000-0002-9203-1124
dsalvi at lst.tfo.upm.es
Life Supporting Technologies
Departamento de Tecnología Fotónica y Bioingeniería
Universidad Politécnica de Madrid
Madrid, Spain