[evaal contest] EvAAL 2013 team members to send team description

Francesco Potortì Potorti at isti.cnr.it
Sat May 25 23:19:43 CEST 2013

Welcome to the team members of EvAAL 2013 which have just been
subscribed to the contest mailing list, which includes all people who
are currently involved with the EvAAL competition or who have been in
the past years.

As a first step, I ask you all the teams participating to EvAAL 2013 to
please send by Tuesday, May 28 a brief description of the system their
team is going to present and other basic info, including an optional
logo.  You can use the last year's competitors page as a template:

http://evaal.aaloa.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=162:competitors-loc2012&catid=15&Itemid=246

--
Francesco Potortì (ricercatore)        Voice:  +39.050.621.3058
ISTI - Area della ricerca CNR          Mobile: +39.348.8283.107