[evaal contest] Fwd: [evaal info] Driving better integration across the health sector

Francesco Potortì Potorti at isti.cnr.it
Tue Feb 12 20:08:05 CET 2013

FYI

Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 16:29:05 +0000
From: Co-ordinated Care 2013 Conference <events at ps-event.org.uk>
Subject: [evaal info] Driving better integration across the health sector
To: info at evaal.aaloa.org

Co-ordinated Care: Meeting the needs of patients, driving better integration
26th March 2013, The Clarendon Suites, Birmingham

Greater integration of care can help the NHS deliver essential efficiency savings, raise standards of care and ensure a more seamless patient experience. It has been a long held aim to bring together primary, community, acute and social care - but how can it be done?
The NHS must evolve to continue to deliver high quality, affordable patient care

Delivering person-centred care is a clear priority for the NHS

Do you want to hear how we can deliver better co-ordinated care?

Are you interested in bringing together primary, community, acute and social care?

Register to attend Co-ordinated Care 2013
https://www.regonline.co.uk?eventID=1193427&rTypeID=273892

Organisations taking part and invited to take part include;

The Department of Health
The NHS Confederation
National Voices
NHS North West London
Oxford University Hospitals NHS Trust
Marie Curie Cancer Care
The University of Birmingham

Subjects we will be discussing on the day include;

Integrated Care: A necessity for the future of our health and social care services
A practical approach: How can we deliver better co-ordinated care?
Falling through the gaps? A narrative for integrated care
Integrated Care in North West London: A pilot
Co-ordinated Care
Improving Patient Outcomes

View full details of programme here
http://www.publicserviceevents.co.uk/programme/256/co-ordinated-care

Why not join us at Co-ordinated Care: Meeting the needs of patients, driving better integration where we will showcase real life examples, initiatives and best practice case studies and where delegates can explore how to turn the integration rhetoric into a reality

Free digital subscription to Public Service Review: Health and Social Care to all recipients of this email please click here
http://www.publicservice.co.uk/digital-sign-up.asp?publication=Health%20and%20Social%20Care

Mike Agnew, Divisional Events Manager, magnew at ps-event.org.uk
PS Events, City Wharf, New Bailey St, Manchester, M3 5ER
Tel: +44 (0)161 831 7111, Fax: +44 (0)161 832 7396
Registered in England Co. Reg No. 4521155 Vat Reg No. 902 1814 62

If you don't want to receive these emails from Public Service Events in the future, please use the link below to unsubscribe. If the link does not work try copying and pasting the entire link directly into your web browser address bar
http://www.ps-event.org.uk/unsubscribe.aspx?subemail=info@evaal.aaloa.org