[evaal contest] Deployment questions

Matteo Cypriani matteo.cypriani at univ-fcomte.fr
Fri Jun 29 13:39:16 CEST 2012

Hi there,

I have two questions regarding the deployment of the competitors' systems in
the living lab. Sorry if I missed a previous answer about the same topics, but
I could not find anything related in the mailing list archive.

1. Do you know what are the channels used by the nearby Wi-Fi access points?
Is there a channel that with less interferences that a competitor system
should use preferably?

2. Where are located the Ethernet and power plugs? Are they represented by the
red-green things on the living lab map? I count 9 of them inside the
experiment area and 2 in the two rooms on the left, is that correct?

Thanks in advance,
  Matteo

--
Matteo Cypriani
Doctorant au Laboratoire d'Informatique de Franche-Comté