[evaal contest] Two questions on deploying a system for track1 (localization)

Stefan Knauth stefan.knauth at hft-stuttgart.de
Fri Jun 22 11:33:16 CEST 2012

Dear Paolo,

I also think that we should keep the quite practical and fair rule to
start the deployment time measurement when the competitor enters the lab
respectively starts installation or measurement activities.

 > If measure the coordinates of the LivingLab is seen as integrate the
 > information
 > we have provided, it is my opinion that we can give this opportunity
 > to all teams
 > that require to have more precise information.

Does that mean that there will be some extra time ?
or will there be a new annex with new position information ?

best regards,
Stefan