[evaal contest] Important issue regarding integration with evaluation packages

Juan Pablo Lazaro Ramos jplazaro at tsbtecnologias.es
Tue Jul 26 16:43:45 CEST 2011

Dear competitors,

Nobody has expressed any objection before today at 12.00pm about the
following rule suggested yesterday morning:

-          Those competitors who have not integrated with the integration
package and release only a log file at the end of the benchmarks will have 0
score at availability.

-          Those partners who have been successful in doing the integration
with the evaluation package will have the opportunity to demonstrate the
availability of their system in real time at the Living Lab.

Then we consider this rule as valid for the evaluation.

Waiting for you in a hot Valencia,

Juan Pablo on behalf of the EvAAL Committee.