[evaal contest] Technical details about integration with the evaluation system

Jaouhar Jemai Jaouhar.Jemai at ubisense.net
Tue Jun 14 14:57:32 CEST 2011

Dear Dario,

Our answers are below after your text.

We suppose that your system has some "node" that generates the

localization data (the x,y coordinates) and this node is a PC (or a

laptop, tablet, etc. something where a java virtual machine can run on.

1) is this situation true? Do you actually have a PC where you can

program the integration with our system?

è Yes, the PC is running the location platform from which any C# application could access the data in real time over the API.

2) what is your favourite programming language?

è    C#

3) how would you rate your experience in Java (0: none, 10: expert)

è    0

4) what is your favourite integrated programming environment ?

--> Visual C# Express Edition

5) how would you rate your experience in programming in Eclipse (0:

none, 10: expert)

è 0

After this short survey we will communicate you the details about the

integration, so that we can negotiate in case there are some difficulties.

Thanks very much for your collaboration.

Best regards,

Dario Salvi

Universidad Politècnica de Madrid

Contest at evaal.aaloa.org