[evaal contest] competitors admitted to the competition

Stefano Chessa ste at di.unipi.it
Wed Jun 1 17:11:36 CEST 2011

Dear all,

it’s a pleasure to announce that we admitted 8 competitors to the EvAAL
competition plus one guest competitor. You can find below the list of
admitted competitors.

In the next days we will contact the corresponding authors for the next
steps of the organization.

competitor ID                  Team Name                   Contact Name

1          n-Core Polaris      Dante I. Tapia (Spain)

3          iLoc                Stefan Knauth (Germany)

4          SNTUmicro           Igor Shirokov (Ukraine)

6          GEDES-UGR           Tomás Ruiz-López (Spain)

7          The OFFIS AAL Team  Enno-Edzard Steen (Germany)

8          AIT                 Thomas Fuxreiter (Austria)

9          Ubisense            Jaouhar Jemai (Germany)

10         OwIPS               Matteo Cypriani (France)

Admitted as guest competitor:

2          CapFloor            Andreas Braun (Germany)

Best regards,

                Stefano Chessa

(EvAAL General co-Chair)

Stefano Chessa

Dipartimento di Informatica - Universita' di Pisa

Largo B. Pontecorvo 3, 56127 Pisa, Italy

Phone: ++39 050 2213122

Phone (ISTI) : ++39 050 3152887

Fax: ++39 050 2212726

 <http://www.di.unipi.it/~ste> http://www.di.unipi.it/~ste