IPIN competition final event closes

Francesco Potortì Potorti at isti.cnr.it
Mon Dec 14 15:22:46 CET 2020

The IPIN competition 2020 final event has closed, winners have been
announced and prizes have been awarded.

In the next days we will announce publishing of results and
presentations from the event.

Thanks to all the Track chairs, the winners who have preented their
systems, the competitors who have made the competition challenging as
ever, and all attendees who have contributed to the success of the
final event.

Get ready for IPIN competition 2021 in Madrid!

--
Francesco Potortì (ricercatore)        Voice:  +39.050.621.3058
ISTI - Area della ricerca CNR          Mobile: +39.348.8283.107