About Competition register...

Chanseok Lee chanseokl93 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 03:23:56 CEST 2019

 Dear competition manager,

Hello, we are YNU-MCL team.

We participate in track1.

I know that one member of the competing team is required to register to the
IPIN conference, specifying that the registration is linked to a
competition track.

One member of our team, Imran Ashraf, submitted conference paper and it was
accepted.

And he registered full registration about his conference.

In this case, do one member of our team need to register full registration
for competition?

What is mean that specifying that the registration is linked to a
competition track.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Chanseok

Chanseok Lee / Undergraduate student

Yeungnam University Information & Communication of Engineering

Mobile Communication Laboratory

214-1 Dae-dong, Gyeongsan-si, Gyeongsangbuk-do,

712-749, Republic of KOREA

Mobile. +82-10-9523-0611

E-mail : 21211991 at ynu.ac.kr