[evaal contest] About onsite competition Map

Francesco Potortì Potorti at isti.cnr.it
Wed Jul 10 12:37:43 CEST 2019

>I heard that first, maps of the area would be provided on 06.17.19 and
>second, A partial version of the maps would be published on 07.02.19.
>
>But I didn't heard any about  information of map.

Sorry about the delay.  We plan to publish them today.  Note however
that the maps that we publish are indicative only, because Track 4
competitors have no map information.

Competitors in tracks 1, 2, 3 should ask the respective track chairs to
get a detailed map privately.

Sincerely

--
IPIN'19 http://ipin2019.isti.cnr.it    Voice:  +39.050.621.3058
Francesco Potortì (ricercatore)        Mobile: +39.348.8283.107