[evaal contest] Questions about IPIN 19 competitions

Francesco Potortì Potorti at isti.cnr.it
Tue Jul 9 15:14:35 CEST 2019

Jeongsik,

my answers inline.

>Can I attend both Track 1 (smartphone-based onsite) and Track 3
>(smartphone-based offsite) ?

You can participate in how many tracks you wish.

>If so, should I prepare separate technical description documents for
>each track?

Yes, each participation is separate and documents should be sent to the
respective track chairs for approval.

>Finally, in case that I'm not able to implement my technique until the
>submission date, can I withdraw the competition?

Sure, you can withdraw any time.  In that case, please let the track
chairs know as soon as possible.

I will add that a registration to the IPIN conference covers
presentation of two papers at the conference.  Or else, presentation of
one paper and competition in one track.  Or else, competition in two
tracks.  Additionally, each person attending the conference needs a
separate registration.

Sincerely

--
IPIN'19 http://ipin2019.isti.cnr.it    Voice:  +39.050.621.3058
Francesco Potortì (ricercatore)        Mobile: +39.348.8283.107