[evaal contest] Questions about IPIN 19 competitions

Choi, Jeongsik jeongsik.choi at intel.com
Tue Jul 9 14:52:23 CEST 2019

Hi,

I'm planning to participate the competition events while attending IPIN 19 conference.
I have couple of questions as I need time to modify my own techniques according to the guidelines of the competitions.

Can I attend both Track 1 (smartphone-based onsite) and Track 3 (smartphone-based offsite) ?
If so, should I prepare separate technical description documents for each track?
Finally, in case that I'm not able to implement my technique until the submission date, can I withdraw the competition?

Regards,
Jeongsik