[evaal contest] Some questions about Track1

Antonino Crivello antonino.crivello at isti.cnr.it
Tue Jun 4 17:19:12 CEST 2019

Dear Ben,

1. All the Wi-Fi AP in the environment are modern devices that
transmit both in the 2.4 and 5 GHz bands. They are located to cover
the entire area. The manufacturers are various (e.g., Cisco, HP).
2. The competition is held into an office environment. However, during
Sunday we expect that few people will be there.

Best regards,
Antonino

--
Antonino Crivello
Institute of Information Science and Technologies