[evaal contest] Question about competition

Antonino Crivello antonino.crivello at isti.cnr.it
Tue Apr 30 18:15:52 CEST 2019

Dear Yuqin,

Into the track1 smartphone based it is allowed to use all the sensors
built-in a commercial smartphone. If your system uses a physically
separated camera, the system cannot be admitted for participating in
track1. A second important requirement is that the actor that will be
equipped with your system can be held the smartphone as he/she wants
without restrictions (and I suppose that this requirement is a problem
for a camera-based system).

For question about track2, the track chairs are reading this email in cc.

If both track1 and track2 are not suitable for your system, we can
admit the system to participate as off-track.

Best regards,
Antonino

--
Antonino Crivello
Institute of Information Science and Technologies