[evaal contest] please send me photos, presentations, comments

Francesco Potortì Potorti at isti.cnr.it
Fri Sep 29 16:24:30 CEST 2017

Dear competitors, chairs, observers,

please send me the photos and videos you may have taken during the IPIN
2017 competition in Sapporo, so we can put them at
<http://evaal.aaloa.org/2017/photos>.

Competitors, please send me your presentation, so we can upload it on
the EvAAL web site at <http://evaal.aaloa.org/2017/presentations>.

Also, if you have any comments to make, please send them to me, so we
can upload them at <http://evaal.aaloa.org/2017/comments>.

--
Francesco Potortì (ricercatore)        Voice:  +39.050.621.3058
ISTI - Area della ricerca CNR          Mobile: +39.348.8283.107