[evaal contest] IPIN 2017 competition having a good start

Francesco Potortì Potorti at isti.cnr.it
Wed Jul 19 16:11:55 CEST 2017

Dear people interested in the EvAAL series of competitions,

The IPIN 2017 competition is raising a good interest, even better than
in past years, thus confirming a trend of slow but steady growth for a
very challenging worldwide competition on indoor localisation systems.

We currently have 30 submissions in total.

IPIN competition has four tracks this year, for details have a look at
<http://evaal.aaloa.org> or <http://www.ipin2017.org>.

For those interested in submitting a proposal for competition, please
note that, while the official due date has expired, individual tracks
may be able to accept further submissions, depending on logistics
constraints.  If you are interested into this possibility, please
contact the track chairs directly.

Hope to see many of you in Sapporo in September!

--
Francesco Potortì (ricercatore)        Voice:  +39.050.621.3058
ISTI - Area della ricerca CNR          Mobile: +39.348.8283.107