[evaal contest] [IPIN2017] Regular Paper and Workshop/Tutorial Proposal Deadline Extended

IPIN2017 announcement cfp at ipin2017.org
Wed Apr 26 03:03:19 CEST 2017

Dear IPIN 2017 paper authors / workshop tutorial contributors,

The deadline of IPIN 2017 regular papers and workshop/tutorial proposal
has been extended to

   May 15, 2014 AoE*.

  * AoE (Anyware on Earth) timezone is 12 hours behind UTC (GMT).

Also, we look forward to your participation to
IPIN 2017 Indoor Localization Competition.

For details please see our conference webpage:

   http://www.ipin2017.org

Best regards,

Conference Co-Chair
Hideo Makino