[evaal contest] publishing results, photos and comments

Francesco Potortì Potorti at isti.cnr.it
Fri Nov 4 14:29:22 CET 2016

Dear EvAAL followers,

at last we have published data from the IPIN 2016 competition, which was
held in Alcalá de Henares (Spain) during the first week of October.

Do you know something about video montage?  Read on!

You find the complete competition results at
<http://evaal.aaloa.org/2016/competition-results>

Chairs anc competitors presentations at
<http://evaal.aaloa.org/2016/presentations>

Photos and competitor comments at
<http://evaal.aaloa.org/2016/photos>
<http://evaal.aaloa.org/2016/comments16>

Please let me know if you find errors.

If you are a competitor and want to add your comment, your photos or
your presentation, please write to me.

We have more than 500 photos and 80 minutes of video.  We look for
volunteers who would like to create nice presentation videos from this
material, both short and long.  The best videos will be published on the
EvAAL web site.  If you like video montage, please volunteer :)

--
Francesco Potortì (ricercatore)        Voice:  +39.050.621.3058
ISTI - Area della ricerca CNR          Mobile: +39.348.8283.107