[evaal contest] publishing results, photos and comments

Fernando Seco fernando.seco at csic.es
Fri Oct 14 11:56:14 CEST 2016

     Dear Francesco et al,

     I sent this message to <IPIN16-competition-chairs at depeca.uah.es>
yesterday,
but it hasn't been distributed yet (maybe awaiting for approval by the
moderators?) Anyway:

     --

     A few pictures I took during the closing ceremony of the IPIN 2016
conference (mainly the competition awards and presentation of

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/tc1k4ez1mhpsyzw/AACBRMH09fzS8gjrXIjfrVOoa

     You can use them as you wish. Best regards,

--

Fernando Seco Granja
Científico titular