[evaal contest] Conclusion of the IPIN competition 2016

Francesco Potortì Potorti at isti.cnr.it
Fri Oct 7 15:51:21 CEST 2016

Dear all,

the IPIN 2016 competition, organised by EvAAL, has ended.  We had four
winners in the four tracks:

Track 1 - smartphone based, sponsored by KICS (KR):
Navindoor - Frank Ebner and Toni Fetzer

Track 2 - pedestrial dead reckoning, sponsored by ETRI (KR):
NESL - Chan Gook Park, Hojin Ju, So Young Park

Track 3 - off-site smartphone, sponsored by Tecnalia (ES)
HFTS - Stefan Knauth

Track 4 - robot, sponsored by Asti (ES):
ATLAS - Janis Tiemann

Eah of the four winners was awarded a prize of 1500 € cash, provided by
our sponsors.

As soon as possible we will publish the final chair presentations with
the complete results.

We would like to publish the conference presentations of the competitor
systems on EvAAL's web site.  Please, all competitors, if you send me
your presentation we will put it in a dedicated section on the EvAAL web
site.  One simple way to send me a big file is to upload it on my
personal site, at <http://fly.isti.cnr.it/upload> (max 2GB).

--
Francesco Potortì (ricercatore)        Voice:  +39.050.621.3058
ISTI - Area della ricerca CNR          Mobile: +39.348.8283.107