[evaal contest] Short paper camera-ready & copyright release

Joaquín Torres Sospedra jtorres at uji.es
Tue Sep 29 16:14:43 CEST 2015

Dear Raf (cc Kyle & Contest list),

The copyright form can be downloaded from http://www.ucalgary.ca/ipin2015/call-papers/author-instructions <http://www.ucalgary.ca/ipin2015/call-papers/author-instructions> (a copy is attached in this mail), please take care about all the instructions when filling it.

About the long paper, the idea is to extend the short paper with a better description of the proposed system and include the results of the competition. Although I consider that you can re-use material from the short paper, new material has to be included to fill the gap between a short paper (4 pages) and a long paper (10 pages).

@Kyle & Francesco: Please let me know if I am wrong about the extended long paper.

"After the competition, competitors are invited to submit a full paper
about their system, which expands on their short paper with more
extensive description and including the performance of their system
during the competition.  Accepted full papers will be submitted for
publication to IEEExplore.”

Best regards,

--
Joaquín Torres-Sospedra