[evaal contest] EvAAL on-site: example video

Francesco Potortì Potorti at isti.cnr.it
Fri Sep 25 13:43:17 CEST 2015

Dear competitors of tracks 1 & 2,

at <http://evaal.aaloa.org/current-competition/maps> you find the link
to the maps (we already gave it), some images showing the maps, a link
to Google maps where the buildings are found, and finally a video
showing a simulation of what the measuring process will look like during
the competition.

As always, please do not hesitate to signal problems and ask for
clarification, preferably on the list, so that everyone can benefit from
the exchange of ideas.

--
Francesco Potortì (ricercatore)        Voice:  +39.050.621.3058
ISTI - Area della ricerca CNR          Mobile: +39.348.8283.107