[evaal contest] Evaluation software

Michele Girolami michele.girolami at isti.cnr.it
Thu Aug 6 12:29:21 CEST 2015

Dear competitors,

as you know we already published the software specifications of the
StepLogger application for EvAAL 2015.
You can find here
<http://evaal.aaloa.org/current-competition/software-specifications-for-competitors>
the instructions for the integration with StepLogger.

I want to encourage all the competitors to go trough the instruction
page and to double check the integration with StepLogger.
You can report bugs or issues writing on the mailing list:
contest at evaal.aaloa.org

Thanks for your collaboration.

Michele.

--
Michele Girolami
ISTI – Area della Ricerca CNR
Email: michele.girolami at isti.cnr.it
Phone: +39 050 315 2958               Fax: +39 050 315 2040