[evaal contest] Idea about improvements for the next year competition

Francesco Potortì Potorti at isti.cnr.it
Wed Jul 24 12:19:34 CEST 2013

Dario, thank you for summarising our discussions.  I would like to
stress that we would like very much to get impressions and opinions from
the list subscribers, so that we can organise an EvAAL 2014 that is
interesting and challenging for everyone.

--
Francesco Potortì (ricercatore)        Voice:  +39.050.621.3058
ISTI - Area della ricerca CNR          Mobile: +39.348.8283.107