[evaal contest] third EvAAL competition to start on Wednesday

Francesco Potortì Potorti at isti.cnr.it
Mon Jul 1 19:15:53 CEST 2013

Dear all,

Dario Salvi as the local chair of the Madrid competition on indoor
localization and tracking has welcome Paolo Barsocchi and me at the
UPM Smart House living lab in Madrid, where we are preparing the setting
for the first track of the competition.

We are working hard here in the Spanish summer.  More news as things
proceed.

--
Francesco Potortì (ricercatore)        Voice:  +39.050.621.3058
ISTI - Area della ricerca CNR          Mobile: +39.348.8283.107