[evaal contest] [Localization Track] Evenings and dinners

Dario Salvi dsalvi at lst.tfo.upm.es
Mon Jul 1 17:02:52 CEST 2013

Dear competitors,

in order to get to know each other better and to enjoy some time
together out of the competition, we would like to organize two dinners,
one on Wednesday 3rd and the other on Thursday 4th.
Unfortunately we are not able to offer the dinner, so we will make sure
to find places with reasonable prices and good quality ;).

As I have to book the restaurants I will need to know the number of
people who wants to join, so, please, send me an email as soon as
possible, even to say me "NO" so that I can start booking.
Please also tell me if you have special requirements like vegetarian or
allergies.

Thanks and see you very soon at the competition !

regards,

Dario

--
Dario Salvi
https://orcid.org/0000-0002-9203-1124
dsalvi at lst.tfo.upm.es
Life Supporting Technologies
Departamento de Tecnología Fotónica y Bioingeniería
Universidad Politécnica de Madrid
Madrid, Spain