[evaal contest] [Localization Track] new version of middleware release

Alejandro M. Medrano Gil amedrano at lst.tfo.upm.es
Fri Jun 28 18:25:36 CEST 2013

Dear Competitors,
     universAAL, the middleware we use for the evaluation software, has
just released its latest version 2.0.0. Up until now we have been using
the release candidate for our software, so no big changes are to be
made; nevertheless there is a small chance they aren't fully compatible.

     For this reason, I ask all competitors to adapt to new version.
This procedure is quite simple, and requires only 2 steps:
     1) delete the /data /folder from the package distribution
     2) replace /etc/org.apache.karaf.features.cfg /file with the file
attached.

     The packages in the site have been already updated, so you could
also download a fresh new one.

     This change should not influence the interface, nor how the
software works, in any case it may even solve some problems some of you
have reported. If after the procedure you experience any issue, don't
hesitate: contact me at once.
     This step can also be performed in Madrid without penalization, but
please report if you haven't completed this procedure.

Sorry for the inconvenience,
         Alejandro Medrano
--
Life Supporting Technologies <http://www.lst.tfo.upm.es/> 	/Alejandro M.