[evaal contest] web site is down

Francesco Potortì Potorti at isti.cnr.it
Sat Jun 30 13:49:49 CEST 2012

We have had a power outage where we keep the EvAAL server, which is
currently down.  Fortunately, for resiliency, we keep the mailing lists
on a different server, which rebooted cleanly.

The outage came at an unfortunate moment, because it was on a Friday
night, and on Sunday many of us will be travelling to Valencia.  We hope
to be able to recover everything soon, anyway.

In the meantime, please do not hesitate to use this list for all
communications.  If you need something related to the web site, I have
in image that was created yesterday, which you can download from here:
 <http://fly.isti.cnr.it/tmp/evaal.aaloa.org.zip>
You can navigate it offline starting from the index.html in the base
dir.  It's big, though, so you may want to wait until the server has
been restored or I set up an alternative emergency one.

Sorry for this inconvenience.

--
Francesco Potortì (ricercatore)        Voice:  +39.050.315.3058 (op.2111)
ISTI - Area della ricerca CNR          Mobile: +39.348.8283.107