[evaal contest] Status of the integration with the SW

Dario Salvi dsalvi at lst.tfo.upm.es
Wed Jun 27 17:28:05 CEST 2012

Dear Matteo, dear competitors,

the time stamp is really used in the metrics is the one that is created
where the integration program is running.
This timestamp is automatically computed locally using the computer's
clock. For this reason, the only machine that must be synchronised with
the NTP client is the one runnning the integration program (the socket
server or the itnegrated java package).

I hope this clarifies some doubt,

best regards,

Dario

--
Dario Salvi
http://www.researcherid.com/rid/E-5754-2012
dsalvi at lst.tfo.upm.es
Life Supporting Technologies
Departamento de Tecnología Fotónica y Bioingeniería
Universidad Politécnica de Madrid
Madrid, Spain