[evaal contest] [activity track] Network connection in Valencia

Juan Pablo Lázaro Ramos jplazaro at tsbtecnologias.es
Mon Jun 25 17:18:41 CEST 2012

Dear competitors (specially for Track 2: Activity Recogn.),

I can confirm that we have both WiFi and Ethernet connections in Valencia
Living Lab. If some of you coming to Track 2. Activity recognition in
Valencia would like to use the Ethernet connection we would like to know in
advance so we can register your devices in the network. We need the MAC
address of each device you pretend to connect to the Ethernet. It does not
apply for WiFi connection which is open.

Thanks in advance and good luck in preparing your systems!!

TSB
Soluciones Tecnológicas para la Salud y el Bienestar S.A.
Juan-Pablo Lázaro-Ramos
R&D Director
Ronda Auguste y Louis Lumiere 23, Nave 13
Parque Tecnológico de Valencia
46980 · Paterna, Valencia · Spain
Mobile: +34 682 148 130
Tel: +34 96 182 71 77 ext. 109
Fax: +34 96 182 94 15
jplazaro at tsbtecnologias.es
http://www.tsbtecnologias.es
* * * * * * * * LEGAL NOTE  * * * * * * * *
This message (including any attachments) is confidential and may be legally
privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify the sender by return email and delete this
message and any attachments from your system. Any disclosure, reproduction,
copying, distribution, or other dissemination use of this communication is
strictly prohibited.

Juan Pablo