[evaal contest] [localization] some detail on phase 3
Potorti at isti.cnr.it
Mon Jun 25 16:02:05 CEST 2012
Following are some added details regarding phase 3 of tests, when in
addition to the person to be localised (the actor), a "disturbing"
person (the disturber) will be in the room as well.
1. There is no requirement of localising the disturber.
2. Only the actor can carry equipment provided by the competitor.
3. The actor will start moving at least 5 seconds before the disturber.
4. Both the actor and the disturber may generate contextual events: if any,
the first such event will be generated by the actor.
5. When the disturber generates an event, if any, the actor will be at
least 2 metres away.
Francesco Potortì (ricercatore) Voice: +39.050.315.3058 (op.2111)
ISTI - Area della ricerca CNR Mobile: +39.348.8283.107
via G. Moruzzi 1, I-56124 Pisa Fax: +39.050.315.2040
(entrance 20, 1st floor, room C71) Web: http://fly.isti.cnr.it
More information about the Contest