[evaal contest] Uploading code to the SVN

Dario Salvi dsalvi at lst.tfo.upm.es
Fri Jun 22 12:09:07 CEST 2012

Dear competitors,

some of you have asked for the possibility of uploading their
integration code to the EvAAL SVN.
We have decided that, if the code you have generated has some general
interest (e.g. the system you integrate has open source software and you
want to show how it works with the universAAL platform), then it's a
nice idea to share it publicly and very kind of you.

I would then suggest to all of you who want to have writing access to
the SVN to send me an email specifying:

- WHAT kind of code you would submit to the repository
- WHY you would like to share the code, what kind of general interest it has

then, if accepted, we will provide you with new instructions on how to
upload the code and where.

best regards,

Dario

--
Dario Salvi
http://www.researcherid.com/rid/E-5754-2012
dsalvi at lst.tfo.upm.es
Life Supporting Technologies
Departamento de Tecnología Fotónica y Bioingeniería
Universidad Politécnica de Madrid
Madrid, Spain