[evaal contest] EvAAL Workshop at AAL Forum

Francesco Potortì Potorti at isti.cnr.it
Sat Sep 10 19:02:02 CEST 2011

>Dear EvAAL Organizers,
>
>We encourage you to release the individual score of each team in the
>competition.

As soon as everything is ready (should be few days now) we are going to
publish the reference data and the program used for computing the
accuracy and the availability, so that each competitor can compute its
own availability and accuracy score.

However, we are going to publish all the competitor scores only at the
AAL forum.

>It is very important for us to know it as it will be taken into
>account to decide going to the EvAAL Workshop.

We hope that all competitors will be present at the EvAAL workshop in
Lecce and come to the social event when the winners will be publicly
announced.  We are working hard so that we can give at last a partial
reimbursement to competitors for coming to Lecce.  We hope we can have a
positive feedback very soon now (and we will make it known to this list
immediately thereafter).  I am sorry for not being able to give more
detail now.

--
Francesco Potortì (ricercatore)        Voice:  +39.050.315.3058 (op.2111)
ISTI - Area della ricerca CNR          Mobile: +39.348.8283.107