[evaal contest] EvAAL Workshop at AAL Forum

Dante Tapia dantetapia at usal.es
Thu Sep 8 19:45:05 CEST 2011

Dear EvAAL Organizers,

We encourage you to release the individual score of each team in the
competition. It is very important for us to know it as it will be taken into
account to decide going to the EvAAL Workshop.

I hope we can get the results as soon as possible.

Thank you and best regards,

*Dante I. Tapia*
*Grupo de Investigación BISITE / BISITE Research Group
*Universidad de Salamanca (España) / *University of Salamanca (Spain)*
http://bisite.usal.es