[evaal contest] Required information from/for competitions

Juan Pablo Lazaro Ramos jplazaro at tsbtecnologias.es
Mon Jul 25 12:13:26 CEST 2011

Dear Thomas and other competitors,

In principle we are not considering opening and closing doors during the
execution of the paths. When moving from bathroom to the other rooms it is
not expected to open/close the door. Regarding garden area, as you may know
from other emails sent to this list, it is excluded from the competition.
Therefore, no door opening or closing for those doors either.

Thank you Thomas for the network information. Remember all the other
competitors to send this information as soon as you can.

You may know that there are already competitors in Valencia waiting for
their slot!

Regards from Valencia,

EvAAL Local Committee