[evaal contest] presentation of competitors

Francesco Potortì Potorti at isti.cnr.it
Mon Jun 6 18:04:36 CEST 2011

Dear all,

here is a page that describes the competing systems:
 <http://evaal.aaloa.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=71&Itemid=123>

The page is not linked from anywhere, so it is not public yet.  Please
do not give this link around.  All of the competitors please check the
information therein and send any changes (and possibly a logo) to

 Paolo Barsocchi <Paolo.Barsocchi at isti.cnr.it>
 "Francesco Potortì" <Potorti at isti.cnr.it>

The abstracts have been copied from the submitted papers, but if you
like having something different please send us the new text.  We plan to
go public on Wednesday evening, so please send any significant changes
before then.  However, you can make small changes and corrections even
after going public.

--
Francesco Potortì (ricercatore)        Voice:  +39.050.315.3058 (op.2111)
ISTI - Area della ricerca CNR          Mobile: +39.348.8283.107